The MSU Broad Art Lab is located at 565 E Grand River Ave., East Lansing, MI 48823, and is open to the public Tuesday–Sunday, 12–4pm. Click here to see what's happening in this experimental space. Please note: the Art Lab will be closed December 20–January 7, resuming regular hours on Tuesday, January 8.
The MSU Broad is a barrier-free facility and strives to support the accessibility of the exhibitions, events, and communication to all patrons. If you have questions about access or wish to request special accommodations, please contact Stephanie Kribs, Director of Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (517) 884-3911.
The nearest designated accessible parking spaces can be found directly south of the museum in Lot 8 (next to the Student Services building) and are available to vehicles with the appropriate state-issued disability parking placard at any time. Additional accessible parking can be found in the Grand River parking structure (Ramp #6), as well as north of Grand River Avenue in the City of East Lansing surface lots.
Drop-Off + Pick-Up
Visitors wishing to drop-off or pick-up members of their party can do so via eastbound Grand River Avenue utilizing the U-shaped drive between Berkey Hall and the museum. The path from this drive to the museum’s west entrance is heated and barrier-free. If you or a member of your party could use additional assistance at drop-off or pick-up, please ask a museum staff member or contact visitor services at (517) 884-4800.
We offer a variety of engaging tour experiences for schools and community members led by museum educators, docents, and curators. Drop in most Saturdays and Sundays for public tours at 1pm and 3pm. Tours with visual guides or ASL interpreters can also be organized. Contact email@example.com for more information.
MSU ramps and lots are open to the public after 6pm Monday–Friday and all day on weekends. Metered parking is available in the Grand River Ramp during business hours. Paid parking is also available throughout the City of East Lansing (rates in effect 8am–3am Monday–Saturday). View a parking map here.
- Have conversations about the art.
- Share your experience with us! @msubroad
- Talk to any of our gallery guides (dressed in black).
- Take photos without flash. Videography, tripods/monopods, and staged photography are not permitted in the galleries during public hours. Contact our Special Events Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (517) 884-4815 to book private time with the museum for photo shoots.
- Leave large bags, backpacks, and umbrellas at our free coat check.
- Check out the learning lounges in our Lower Level and Education Wing for exhibition-related activities!
- Touch the artwork, unless it’s an interactive piece. Natural oils from hands and fingers cause damage.
- Eat or drink in the galleries.