Please refrain from touching the artwork.
- Photography of the building, architecture, and installations is welcome unless otherwise noted. Due to the nature of the work and loan agreements photography in certain galleries may be limited.
- Videography, flash photography, tripods, and monopods are not permitted in the galleries.
- Commercial, event and/or staged photography is not allowed during public hours.
- While the architecture of the MSU Broad makes a great backdrop for photography, this type of photography has proven to be disruptive to museum visitors. If you wish to conduct a photo shoot, please contact the Special Events Coordinator at email@example.com or (517) 884-4815 to schedule private time within the museum. A site charge will apply.
- The MSU Broad may photograph or film visitors for educational and promotional purposes.
The following items are prohibited in the galleries:
- bags and backpacks
- food and beverages
- pens, paint, or any wet medium